What we need from you:
- A completed online application and personal statement →
- After completing the online portion of your application, please send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Official transcripts (mark sheets) of all secondary and post secondary academic work sent by the school (in English along with an explanation of the grading system)
- Tests of English language proficiency, such as TOEFL or IELTS, if English is not your first language -- UC requires a TOEFL score of 550 written, 213 computer-based, 79-80 internet-based and IELTS of 6.0. (For information on how to be exempted from the TOEFL requirement, see: TOEFL Exemption)
- One letter of recommendation
- Offical examination results for school finishing or leaving examinations
- Copy of Passport
- SAT (I or II) or ACT scores are not required for undergraduate applicants except for the following majors: Nursing, Physical Therapy, and Occupational Therapy
- Although a decision on your application can be made without financial documents, Utica College cannot issue you immigration documents necessary to obtain your visa until we receive the following completed documents from you:
Limited financial assistance is available for non-U.S. citizens.
- Financial awards are granted on the basis of outstanding academic achievement and do not require a separate application.
- Private loans are available to students with either a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident as a co-signer.
- Limited student worker positions are also available on campus.
Students who have taken AP examinations or have completed the International Baccalaureate (IB), German Abitur, French Baccalaureate, or Swiss Maurita may be eligible for college credit and advanced standing.
Utica College will not provide evaluation of international transfer credits prior to acceptance of your application.
When to apply:
Utica College is on a rolling admissions system, meaning that we do not have an applicaton deadline. However, we encourage all students to apply as soon as possible, as space is limited.
Since many programs will be fully enrolled by March, you are encouraged to apply by January 15. However:
- Apply no later than December 15 if you plan to start in the January term.
- Apply by February 1 to be considered for our nursing program.
- Early Decision applicants: application deadline is November 1
- Early Action applicants: application deadline is November 15
Tuition and Costs
For detailed costs of attendance for undergraduate students at Utica College, see our Tuition and Costs page →