Economics - Program Student Learning Goals
Graduates from this program will be able to…..
- demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills.
- demonstrate effective oral communications skills.
- demonstrate effective written communications skills.
- demonstrate quantitative skills.
- demonstrate an awareness of the global business environment.
- demonstrate competence in the use of technology.
- identify and analyze legal and ethical issues in business.
- demonstrate content knowledge in the area of microeconomics.
- demonstrate content knowledge in the area of macroeconomics.
- complete a research project.
JOIN US ON CAMPUS:
SATURDAY INFO SESSIONS
Q&A with staff followed by a campus tour.
Learn more about programs, financial aid, student life, more.
Upcoming events >