MBA Professional Accounting - Program Student Learning Goals
Graduates from this program will be able to…..
1. identify and define a complex problem in management, analyze the problem fully, and develop and implement a solution. Updated 2012-13
2. use quantitative skills effectively.
3. use computer technology effectively.
4. identify and analyze issues involving ethics and professional responsibilities in accounting.
5. demonstrate effective oral communications skills in business and accounting.
6. demonstrate effective written communications skills in business and accounting.
7. demonstrate knowledge of financial accounting and reporting, cost and managerial accounting, taxation, and auditing and attestation services.
8. perform accounting research.