Voter Registration Information
The Higher Education Act Amendments of 1998 requires Utica College to make voter registration forms widely available to our students. In accordance with this requirement, please follow the links below for more information and/or a voter registration form.
Any person who is a New York State resident and a United States citizen and will be 18 years old as of the next election is eligible to register to vote.
Voter Registration forms are available in PDF format at the links found here. If you are already registered and you want an absentee ballot, you need to contact the County Board of Elections in the County/State where you are registered.
- Register to vote in New York
- Obtain an absentee ballot
- Change your address
- Find out if you are registered to vote
- Change your Party affiliation
- Oneida County Board of Elections
- Herkimer County Board of Elections
- Jefferson County Board of Elections
- Lewis County Board of Elections
- Madison County Board of Elections
- Onondaga County Board of Elections
DOWNLOADABLE VOTER REGISTRATION FORMS:
The National Mail Voter Registration Form can be used to register U.S. citizens to vote, to update registration information due to a change of name, make a change of address or to register with a political party. You must follow the state-specific instructions listed for your state. They begin on page 3 of the form and are listed alphabetically by state. After filling out this form, you must sign your name where indicated and send it to your state or local election office for processing.
The national form also contains voter registration rules and regulations for each state and territory. For more information about registering to vote, contact your state election office. Also, read our frequently asked questions about moving and registering to vote and using the National Mail Voter Registration form.
- English: National Voter Registration form
- Spanish: Formulario nacional de inscripción de votantes
- Chinese: 使用本明信片表格和指南在您的 所在州登记投票
- Korean: 주정부유권자 등록 신청을 위한 우편엽서 양식 및 안내서
- Tagalog: Dokumento para sa Pambansang Rehistrasyon ng Botanteng Maghuhulog ng Balota sa Koreo
- Vietnamese: Ghi danh Bỏ phiếu tại Tiểu bang của quý vị bằng cách sử dụng Cẩmw nang Hướng dẫn và Mẫu đơn dạng Bưu thiệp này