Entering Grades in Banner
- Go to the Banner web home page at: http://bannerweb.utica.edu
- Sign in to the secure area.
- Click on "Faculty Services."
- Click on "Mid Term Grades" or "Final Grades" as applicable.
- Select the correct term and click on "submit."
- Select the course you want from the drop-down menu and click "submit."
- For each student, select the grade you want to enter from the drop-down menu under "Grade."
- When you have finished, click "submit."
LAST DATE OF ATTENDANCE (LDA) is only entered if a student has earned a grade of F. The LDA must fall in between the official dates of the start and end of the course.
If you have determined that a student is eligible for a grade of incomplete, you must:
- Complete an Incomplete Contract (available on the Registrar's Forms Page).
- Send a completed copy of the contract to your Academic School Office. Both you and the student should keep a copy of the signed contract for your records.
- Enter the grade of "I" via BannerWeb.
- When you submit the grade, you will be brought to a second page that asks for a deadline to complete the class and a default grade.
- The default grade you enter on this page is the grade that the student will get if s/he does NO additional work to complete the incomplete. This grade will show on his/her transcript automatically once the extension date has passed.
- The default extension date is six weeks after the end of the term. You may enter a different extension date if you wish.