There are several types of holds that could prevent us from sending your transcript. If you are a current student, you can view your holds via your Banner Web account under "Account Summary".
This is not an exhaustive list; it is a short list of the most common holds that may affect your transactions with the Registrar's Office.
- Financial Holds - If you want to know the status of your financial account, please contact Student Financial Services.
- Library Holds - If you owe fines to the Library, you must clear these before we can send your transcript. Gannett Library
- Judicial Holds - see Dean of Students
- Exit Interview Hold - If you have recently graduated, you must complete an exit interview online. If you have not completed the exit interview, we cannot release your transcript.
HOW TO VIEW YOUR HOLDS VIA BANNER WEB
- Log in to your BannerWeb account
- Click on "Enter Secure Area"
- Click on “Student and Financial Aid”
- Click on “Registration”
- Click on “Select Term” and choose the correct semester
- Click on “Registration Status”