Information and Application Services
Integrated Information Technology Services
Information and Application Services is responsible for the college wide web development, portal technologies, SCT/Banner Programming, testing, documenting, and maintaining computer programs and information files for various college departments. We participate in evaluating products that may enhance College computing needs as relates to all technology.
- Manage web server and website.
- Manage Faculty/Staff web server and sites.
- Provide assistance to Web Coordinators in editing, updating, and creating the web sites for their areas.
- Provide assistance to faculty and staff who seek to develop their own web pages.
- Develop new pages.
- Develop underlying code to handle forms on the web.
- Programming for the SCT/Banner system.
- Programming for the Prime system.