Export and Import Calendars
Export for Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Right click on the name of your calendar and choose Export Calendar.
- Choose a location to save the file and click Save.
Export for WebMail:
- Login and click the Calendar tab
- Click on Import/Export
- The default options should be ok. Be sure the correct calendaris selected, it's in iCal format, and the date range is set to All or dates you wish.
- Click the Export button.
- Save the file to your computer.
Export for Outlook:
- Open your Calendar.
- Click File, Save Calendar.
- Click More Options
- Change the Date Range to Whole Calendar
- Change Details to Full Details, click OK.
- Choose a location to save the file and click OK.
If you receive errors in this process you may have to select shorter date ranges and do it multiple times (i.e. 2010 to present, 2008 to 2010, etc.)
Import to Google Calendar
- Open Calendar from the top of the Google Apps page.
- Click the settings gear icon.
- Click on the Calendars link near the top of the page.
- Click the Import Calendar link next to the Create new calendar button.
- Choose the file you saved earier.
- Be sure the correct calendar is listed in the drop down list.
- Click Import. This may take a few minutes, don't worry if the page doesn't do anything right away.