Physical Therapy Program
Physical Therapy at UC
Physical Therapy Faculty
Dawn E. Evans, DPT, D.P.T.
Director of Clinical Education
Office: 225 White Hall
- BS in Physical Therapy SUNY Health Science at Syracuse 1990
- DPT Utica College 2007
- 3 years outpatient care at Faxton Hospital
- 8 years of Home Health Care Services
- 13 years manager/owner outpatient private practice
- Currently per diem therapist for local outpatient private practice with weekly hours of pro bono service
- Director of Clinical Education
- Currently teaches in Modules I & II of entry level program which covers musculosketal and neuromuscular content of the curriculum
A Message From The Interim ChairWelcome. We create opportunities for adult learners to become knowledgeable and skilled practitioners who care for their patients and profession first and foremost.
Read more >
All DPT Applicants:
Applicants must read the DPT Info Guide thoroughly before applying.
View / Download Guide >
DPT PROGRAM OUTCOMES
For information on graduation rate, licensure pass rate, and employment rate, click here.
Supplemental Items For PTCAS Applicants ALL DPT Applicants must download, read, sign, and date these three (3) forms:
- the Essential Functions of a Physical Therapist form
- the Disciplinary History form
- the Office of the Professions Statement form
- the Clinical Observation Form
...and return all three to:
Utica College Graduate Admissions
120 White Hall
1600 Burrstone Road
Utica, NY 13502
NOTE: Your application will NOT BE COMPLETE until these signed and dated forms are returned to the Graduate Admissions office.