Physical Therapy Program
Physical Therapy at UC
Physical Therapy Faculty
Ashraf M. Elazzazi, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Physical Therapy
Office: 222A White Hall
Ashraf Elazzazi's CV
- Doctor of Philosophy in Physical Therapy (May, 2003) Texas Woman’s University, Houston, Texas
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy (May,1998), Texas Woman’s University, Houston, Texas
- Bachelor of Science (1985), School of Physical Therapy, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt
- Acute care and in patient rehabilitation
- Home care for post operative orthopedic, pulmonary and cardiac conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Geriatrics and fall prevention
- Validation of physical therapy measurement tools, specifically functional outcome measures and test batteries
- Biomechanical analysis of movements in the young and elderly individuals.
- Effects of levels of activity on function and relationship between physical activity and wellness and its role in disease prevention.
A Message From The Interim ChairWelcome. We create opportunities for adult learners to become knowledgeable and skilled practitioners who care for their patients and profession first and foremost.
Read more >
All DPT Applicants:
Applicants must read the DPT Info Guide thoroughly before applying.
View / Download Guide >
DPT PROGRAM OUTCOMES
For information on graduation rate, licensure pass rate, and employment rate, click here.
Supplemental Items For PTCAS Applicants ALL DPT Applicants must download, read, sign, and date these three (3) forms:
- the Essential Functions of a Physical Therapist form
- the Disciplinary History form
- the Office of the Professions Statement form
- the Clinical Observation Form
...and return all three to:
Utica College Graduate Admissions
120 White Hall
1600 Burrstone Road
Utica, NY 13502
NOTE: Your application will NOT BE COMPLETE until these signed and dated forms are returned to the Graduate Admissions office.