Physical Therapy Program
Physical Therapy at UC
Physical Therapy Faculty
Shauna L. Malta, D.P.T.
Office: 310 Romano Hall
Shauna Malta's Professional Publications and Presentations
- BS in Physical Therapy, Russell Sage College
- MS in Adult Education, Elmira College.
- DPT – Utica College
- 11 years of clinical experience in adult inpatient rehabilitation and home health care settings
- 17 years of experience as an educator in the field of physical therapy.
- Primary responsibilities include managing the clinical education component of the graduate program and teaching in areas of interest such as adult learning and adult neurological rehabilitation.
- Served as secretary for the NYNJ Physical Therapy Clinical Education Consortium for two consecutive terms. Please visit the consortium website for additional information related to current issues in clinical education www.nynjptclined.org.
- Development of clinical faculty
- Adult education
- Readiness for self directed learning
A Message From The Interim ChairWelcome. We create opportunities for adult learners to become knowledgeable and skilled practitioners who care for their patients and profession first and foremost.
Read more >
All DPT Applicants:
Applicants must read the DPT Info Guide thoroughly before applying.
View / Download Guide >
DPT PROGRAM OUTCOMES
For information on graduation rate, licensure pass rate, and employment rate, click here.
Supplemental Items For PTCAS Applicants ALL DPT Applicants must download, read, sign, and date these three (3) forms:
- the Essential Functions of a Physical Therapist form
- the Disciplinary History form
- the Office of the Professions Statement form
- the Clinical Observation Form
...and return all three to:
Utica College Graduate Admissions
120 White Hall
1600 Burrstone Road
Utica, NY 13502
NOTE: Your application will NOT BE COMPLETE until these signed and dated forms are returned to the Graduate Admissions office.