Physical Therapy Program
Physical Therapy at UC
Physical Therapy Faculty
Molly A. Hickey, D.P.T.
Associate Professor of Physical Therapy
Office: 204 Romano Hall
- BA Biological Anthropology, State University of New York at Buffalo
- MPT Temple University
- DPT Temple University
- 20 years
- Acute Care/Facility-Based practice
- ICU Critical Care
- Acute Trauma
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Clinical Practice Guideline Development
- Rural home care
- Professionalism in Physical Therapy
- Post-professional clinical development
- Management of individuals with acute healthcare needs
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy
- History of Medicine in America
- Influences on Clinical Decision Making
- Prevention and Mitigation of Functional Impairments of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Diseases
A Message From The Interim ChairWelcome. We create opportunities for adult learners to become knowledgeable and skilled practitioners who care for their patients and profession first and foremost.
Read more >
All DPT Applicants:
Applicants must read the DPT Info Guide thoroughly before applying.
View / Download Guide >
DPT PROGRAM OUTCOMES
For information on graduation rate, licensure pass rate, and employment rate, click here.
Supplemental Items For PTCAS Applicants ALL DPT Applicants must download, read, sign, and date these three (3) forms:
- the Essential Functions of a Physical Therapist form
- the Disciplinary History form
- the Office of the Professions Statement form
- the Clinical Observation Form
...and return all three to:
Utica College Graduate Admissions
120 White Hall
1600 Burrstone Road
Utica, NY 13502
NOTE: Your application will NOT BE COMPLETE until these signed and dated forms are returned to the Graduate Admissions office.