Utica College offers a variety of flexible meeting spaces and facilities to meet the needs of both small and large groups.
10,000 square feet multi-purpose conference/exhibition space with seating capacity for 400.
Four separate auditoriums with seating capacity ranging from 135-250.
14,000 square feet with seating capacity ranging from 800-2,000.
Conference rooms with seating capacity ranging from 10-60, some with Internet access.
Classrooms with seating capacity ranging from 10-40, some with internet access
Networked computer laboratories offering both IBM-compatible and Macintosh computers with Internet access.
Both single and double occupancy available with accommodations for up to 750 guests.
- Bell Hall: opened in 2006, features air-conditioned cluster-style accomodations with private baths.
- Boehlert Hall: opened in 1999, features spacious, air-conditioned suite-style accommodations with private baths
- North and South Halls: traditional residence hall accommodations
- Alumni Hall: garden-style apartments with mini-kitchenettes and private baths
- Burrstone House: hotel-style accommodations with private baths
Multi-purpose, state-of-the art, lighted stadium with artificial turf; competition-size swimming pool; Nautilus, weight, and aerobic dance rooms; racquetball, tennis, and basketball courts; sand volleyball court; and soccer, baseball, softball, and lacrosse playing fields.
273 Gordon Science Center
View campus map >
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (summer hours)
Meet our Staff:
Joni L. Pulliam, M.S.
Corporate Programs and Conference/Meeting Services
Evelyn Fazekas, M.S.
Corporate and Professional Programs Operations
Debra A. McQueary, A.A.S.
Coordinator for Conference and Meeting Services