College Events and Conference Programs
For over 30 years, Utica College has helped many diverse organizations meet their conference and meeting needs. Utica College is large enough to offer you the facilities you need, yet small enough to give you the personal attention you deserve.
Our experience has taught us that when planning your program - be it conference, camp, meeting, seminar, or special event - professional service, facilities, location, and cost all contribute to your program's success.
Utica College offers you
- Conference and meeting facilities, accommodating groups of 10 to 1,500
- Professional meeting planning services
- Comfortable accommodations ranging from traditional residence hall style rooms to suites (June - August)
- Exceptional dining choices-from "fast food" to "black tie"
- Complete media services with on-site technical support
- One-stop shopping-let us handle all the details
- Professional staff to work with your group throughout your stay at UC
- Easily-accessible, picturesque campus located in central New York
Cost and Complete Meeting Packages
Contact Us or Arrange a Campus Tour
College Events and Conference Services
273 Gordon Science Center
View campus map →
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (summer hours)