Academics at Utica College
Information for Faculty
- Resources for Faculty - intellectual dishonesty (including the letter to report an incident of intellectual dishonesty), tips on using Banner web, academic advising, forms to use for applying for grants, and curriculum change forms.
- Academic Information - information about the faculty, academic programs, and academic events.
- Faculty Senate - Faculty Senate committees and their membership and dedicated pages for senate committees.
- Programs Under Development - a password-protected page containing documents and comments concerning program and initiatives under development. Use your UC e-mail account ID and password to log in and review documents or post comments.
- Department Chairs - a password-protected page with information, forms, and links for academic department chairs, including curriculum committee forms, and program review and annual update forms.
This page is maintained by the Office of Academic Affairs. If you have suggestions or comments about the page, please contact Robert Halliday