Academics at Utica College
Information for Faculty
- Resources for Faculty - intellectual dishonesty (including the letter to report an incident of intellectual dishonesty), tips on using Banner web, academic advising, forms to use for applying for grants, and curriculum change forms.
- Academic Information - information about the faculty, academic programs, and academic events.
- Faculty Senate - Faculty Senate committees and their membership and dedicated pages for senate committees.
- Issues Currently Under Discussion - a password-protected page containing documents and postings relevant to important and current faculty issues. Use your UC e-mail account ID and password to log in.
- Department Chairs - a password-protected page with information, forms, and links for academic department chairs, including curriculum committee forms, and program review and annual update forms.
- Directors and Coordinators - Graduate Program Director Handbook, Curriculum Resources, Academic Assessment and Planning Resources, Academic Admissions Reports.
This page is maintained by the Office of Academic Affairs. If you have suggestions or comments about the page, please contact Robert Halliday