MEET THE CHALLENGE!
Fall Semester Art Challenge for UC Students
Begin the NEW Art Challenge with a kit –pick up kit at Student Activities, and let your artistic spirit run wild!
- 100 KITS PROVIDED—go early to avoid the stampede or being left out
- All submitted works will be displayed in the Strebel Hall Micro Gallery during the month of November
Pick Up the Kits:
Wednesday, October 17 – Monday, October 22
Student Activities Office
(all specs/instructions inside the kits)
Finished Works Submitted:
Monday, October 29 thru Wednesday, October 31
Student Activities Office and/or Barrett Art Gallery
Micro Case Exhibit Dates:
November 1 - November 30
(works placed in Student Activities for pickup)
“Mini Moose” ( or….how to be humorous & creative in how to get the giant moose compressed into a 4”x4” space )
- 4x4” Paper Substrate
- Miscellaneous papers, ribbons.
- Name tag & hanging tab – pic on kit box to show you how to use the labels
- Must use at least 3 materials from the kit (the paper support counts as 1 of the 3).
- Total outside measure not to exceed 4” square.
- Drawing, Painting, Collage (may include Photos as part of the materials),
- Sculpture (not to exceed ¾” deep and not too heavy to hang).
Moosemail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back with Student Activities on Monday, October 22—if there are any kits left, you may enter more than 1.